Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SLEEPY TIME FOOD STORY

I thought of writing something about
my experiences at a certain bread place,
where there is plenty of table space to
do homework, write stories, etc.
As I was placing my order, the girl asked me whether I wanted chips, bread, or apple with my sandwich. I told her to repeat my choices, because I wasn’t sure what they were. Then I asked "why more bread, doesn't the sandwich already come with bread?" And I chose apple.
After I paid, I got a familiar plastic device.
When my device started glowing, I went to the pick-up
counter to get my food. I was told by a young guy
that my sandwich was still on the grill,
so I left and sat down at my booth.
A few minutes later the guy came to inform me that my sandwich was ready -- this seemed comical.
He realized it and asked me: "Do you want me to bring your sandwich?" -- I said: "Yes."
The whole time I felt fine, but after I ate, I suddenly became sleepy and I ended up falling slightly asleep
at the table, with my head resting on my hands. And that's how this story ends.

No comments: