Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Ideas About Making a Lving

My ideas about making a living are not fruitful. Buying lotto tickets when I need to pay my bills hasn’t produced a satisfactory outcome yet. My dream of becoming a movie director never realized itself. And so far, very little money resulted from my painting career. Actually, I never paint. If I never do something, then how can I include it in this story? I still don't get what semantics does. And I don't understand why I felt so lonely in the summer of 1975, when I visited the ice cream shop in Stary Koniecpol. So, am I personally causing this state of pennilessness? Or is it just plain Karma?

4 comments:

Malgorzata said...

It's most likely Karma. Or maybe you just don't follow-up with your brilliant buisness ideas. Or,let's say, you simply don't like to work.

Malgorzata said...

Iwould suggest, that you don't rush so much with stuff; check your spelling: buisness.

Malgorzata said...

Iwould? what is that?

Malgorzata said...

Iwould is a persona who lives in the woods.