Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Miraculous Journey

Brilliant Little Branch from Moringa oleifera tree, most likely.
I saw it in the unusual light while on the morning walk wit Cookie. --- I said to myself:  'How wonderful it would be if 
I could turn it into a miraculous painting... with those tiny drops of round  diamond crystals... three or five droplets on selected leaflets.' I returned hours later to capture it on my IPhone camera. By then the Miraculous Little Branch looked differently. -- How? -- The droplets of rainwater were mostly gone... so the value of the visual miracle was lesser.
And now I probably won't produce any masterpiece ...... or I just might! --- Because in my mind's eye there is a vivid record of the first image of the "Brilliant Little Branch."

No comments: