Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MISS MARGO NOTICES THAT FELLOW HUMANS REALLY EXIST

I developed a strange appreciation for people in random places, like the supermarket where I go almost everyday -- those faces of total strangers, the fellow humans that are on this planet with me at the same time -- we share the earth together. And then there are the people that are closer to me, because they are close to my children: my children's friends, boy-friends, girl-friends, guy friends. But, the people that want to have lunch with me -- why don't I care about them that much? - Because they talk to you through Internet, via email. You don't see them, they are not real. You tell your art class students (who are on the average 10 years old), that the drawings that we, the artists do (draw), are not real, that they are like an illusion; and you don't really know if they believe you Miss Margo.

4 comments:

marzenna said...

Z tego co zrozumiałam, nie masz zaufania do ludzi, z którymi nie możesz bezpośrednio przebywać, pić z nimi kawy... A co byś powiedziała, gdybyś każdego dnia przebywała tylko z mężem i dziećmi i zero kontaktu z osobami, które kiedyś kochałaś, które są Ci bardzo bliskie, a nieosiągalne dotykiem.... czy one są nicością? Absurd! Ci ludzie w supermarketach są papierowi, a Ci za którymi tęsknisz, istnieją naprawdę...bo wywołują tęsknotę. Gdyby ich nie było...nie istniały by Twoje odczucia...może nie istnieją?

Malgorzata said...

Marzenna, musimy kiedys isc na kawe, tak na prawde!

marzenna said...

No tak, ale jak ja piję kawę, to Ty szykujesz się do spania... I ja nie bywam w lokalach, bo u mnie nawet spożywczaka w Wilczej brak.

Malgorzata said...

wczoraj pilam kawe po polnocy.

Blog Archive