Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

THE SANDWICH AND THE PICKLE WEDGE TALE

It’s hard to write these Tales from Pancake Houses. I don’t get paid for doing them, and I don’t really like eating pancakes that much – I eat pancakes once a year, when I go to North Carolina with my family; and lately, because of the economy, we haven’t been going there at all! Today I am eating at a pancake house a.k.a. diner, but It’s a Greek place, so pancakes are not the best item on the menu, I assume. I am hanging on the edge of things lately, so I won’t even say anything about food - I’ll eat my mysterious sandwich with a wedge of a pickle and drink some Orange Pekoe tea with a slice of lemon, and I’ll be on my way. Reporting from the edge of things - - “Your Writer”; April 17, 2009; 2:34 pm.

No comments:

Blog Archive