Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

PEOPLE ARE IMPERFECT, BUT CLAIM TO BE MADE IN THE IMAGES OF GODS

I went to a channelling meeting, and there was food there. The flan was with coconut shreds, and then a piece of mint stepped into it after being separated from the salad of red onion and walnuts. I also ate roasted fingerling potatoes and sampled other stuff. My Corning Ware casserole with a blue cornflower was left in Reverend Larry's refrigerator. I feel fine, because I have a family: two daughters, husband, dog, 3 cats, plants; and my table wears pretty tablecloth that I sewed myself. There is a worm glow in my home, and my younger daughter sings; my older one pampers her cat. I am happy when I return home from my troubles and my travels.

1 comment:

Malgorzata said...

Reverend Larry has finally returned my caserole dish with cornflower design.

Blog Archive